Thursday 11 September 2014

Welcome Back!! The Holiday is Over..


Hello Again!

Long time no see right? I know it's being a while i've posted anything here so it's going to take a bot more work to get traction on this blog. But hey! I'm a serial blogger right? I'm definitely up for the challenge!
Where else can i find expression for my PR issues and social media matters?

DISCLAIMER: I don;t know how often i will post, but i promise not to stay away for as long as i did. and i do promise to keep you up to date on everything going on in the world of social media and entertainment PR!

So, has anybody bought the iPhone 6 yet? In case you're feeling really charitable, just remember I'm here and an iPhone really looks good on me! in fact, it complements my outfit beautifully! **bats eyelashes**

So! welcome back guys! I'm sure we will have fun!  By the way, Social Media Week 2015 is already asking for event submissions. Do you think i should host an event? I'm really toying with the idea. Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment